Legal Services in Fife
Legal Advice for the Whole of Your Life
Civil litigation is the process for resolving disputes on civil matters through negotiation or the Courts. Although parties are encouraged to reach settlement at any point during the litigation, this is sometimes not achievable within a Court determination.
We can offer advice and representation on all matters such as:
- Disputes over Payment
- Contract and Breach
- Bankruptcy (Sequestration)
- Consumer Credit Disputes
- Actions seeking Recovery of Property
- Damages claim
We offer local and experienced legal advice that you can count on
The employer/employee relationship of mutual trust and confidence can sometimes breakdown. Our objective is to provide employment law advice throughout your working life whether an employer or an employee.
We advise and represent both on such matters as:
- Preparation for Employment Tribunal Claims and Responses
- Representation at Employment Tribunal
- Preparation and Revisal of Employment Contracts
- Advice on Grievance and Disciplinary Procedure
- Compromise Agreements and termination of employment
- Sex, Race and Disability Discrimination
- Harassment and Victimisation
- Unfair Dismissal
From speeding fiscal penalty notice to conduct of a defence at Trial our experienced criminal court practitioners can provide full assistance and guidance.
We advise and represent:
- District Court
- Sheriff Court
- High Court
We also offer Legal Aid for all criminal defence work subject to eligibility.