Family Law in Fife
Our objective is to provide legal advice for the whole of your life. We can help you formalise any relationship in order to secure your future interests as well as assist and advise should it break down.
We advise and represent clients on such matters as:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Civil Partnership Agreements
- Parental Rights Orders
- Adoption Petitions
- Children and their Rights
And should relations unfortunately take a turn for the worse we advise and represent clients on such matters as regulating:
- Separation and finances
- Contact and residence disputes over your children
- Protection from domestic violence and harassment
- Personal aliment (maintenance)
- Financial claims arising out of Co-habitation
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Setting aside Separation Agreements
Not only are we experienced and respected lawyers in all areas of Family Law but we also deliver a professional service tailored to your personal circumstances throughout any relationship. We can offer Legal Aid subject to eligibility.
For further assistance please contact our Court Team headed up by our Partner, Tony Anderson.
Our experienced Private Client Team are here to look after you throughout your life:
- Just Married? - Let us prepare Wills for you.
- Children? - We can advise on the best way to provide for their financial security.
- Concerned about Inheritance Tax? - We have the expertise to make sure as little as possible of your Estate goes to the Government.
- Not able to look after your affairs? - We can prepare a Power of Attorney for you.
- Worried about Care Home costs? - take advice from us on how best to protect your assets.
Contact details - our Glenrothes office.
"Conveyancing...the act of transferring property title from one person to another..."
Buying or selling property need not be a stressful experience. With the professional expertise and friendly help that RDM provides, you can navigate successfully through the residential property market. As part of our service RDM will advise you on and deal with all the contractual issues of your sale or purchase, examine and report on title, deal with all enquiries from the other party's agents, ensure that all relevant searches are made and are clear, deal with your mortgage lender, and execute the critical financial elements of your transaction as well as the essential practical details such as the collection or release of keys.